Pages

Dec 22, 2013

Happy holidays!

Again I have a ton of posts waiting... So I will start posting them just in a random order :D

Last week we had our portfolio week in school, so we each had to come up with 10 beauty photos. We had to make the schedule ourselves and find the models as well. 10 photos in 5 days was INTENSE. Some days I was at school for like 10 hours.. But I survived! And here are the results:

For every picture there were specifications and we are not allowed to photoshop any of the failures we might have made ;). All of the pictures taken by the photographer will be sent to France for approval and I won't hear from them until next year.



And now I have two weeks vacation from school, but not from schoolwork... So this christmas and new years eve I will be spending home doing them :D


As a last (but not the least!) model I had Marjut, which also made a blog post about it! There are more pictures!! Go check it here.

Talk to you sooon
xoxo
Mari-Liis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...