Pages

Sep 16, 2013

Mufe meets Sugarpill ♥


ASEFUFHEOWG! Once during last week I was so impressed with my own makeup work that I was at loss for words. Like, literally! So first I made a quick facechart about next day's school assignment (which was to do a makeup with a somekind of eyeliner as a main point), dreaming big with the colors. I wanted to play with Sugarpill´s Dollipop, since I so rarely get to use it on myself. I already knew who my partner/model would be, so I specifically designed this for her :)






 The most awesome part about these pictures is that I DID NOT have to photoshop them! Of course I had to crop the pictures and fix the contrast just a little but nothing else.



Products used for the eyes
- Nyx Jumbo Eyepencil  in Milk as a base
- Sugarpill Dollipop as the pink
- Make Up For Ever eyeshadow 09 as the darker purple
- Make Up For Ever eyeshadow 116 as the lighter purple
- Lime Crime Medusa as the eyeliner (mixed with Illamasqua seal)
- Sugarpill Afterparty as the blue/teal
- Sugarpill lashes Angel Baby








And of course I had to take like bazillion pictures of the makeup so here you goooo ...



Before and after!
 ..Quite the change huh? :)





I´ve now been studying for 6 weeks and I don´t think there could be anything as awesome as this new life, that I could do. Last thursday and friday I worked on a few fashion runways and I had a blast! The days were loooong, like 14 hours at a time, but I LOVE IT.  :)

xoxo
Mari-Liis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...