Pages

Jul 12, 2012

ASHGFNASBVAGFF

Tan-tan-TAA! Yesterday I finally received my Solestruck order *love* 

 Jeffrey Campbell Cleata - Black Iridescent

These shoes are the awesomest ever!! I could not find any pictures of these on the internet, so here you go; *dumps pictures*.

 I do apologise that my camera captured the green color a bit funnily, so the shoes look more turquoise than they really are. The color (with black socks underneath) is something like between green grass and petroleum~



As you can see the shoes look a bit different with white stuffing inside, so by changing your socks or going without them at all gives you a different color everytime! Whan a diverse pair of shoes! OMG I totally love these, hands down. And yes they cost me a fortune, so I better like them for a long time x)


 Can´ttttttt get enough of these!!!

 Jeffrey Campbell Lita style has these hot hot hot shoelaces :3

Anyone else thinking these are AWESOME???????!!!



xoxo
Mari-Liis

10 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGG these are amazing! I'm dying to own a pair of Jeffery Campbells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD these are the most AWESOME shoes EVER !!!

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own these shorts from Forever21. Love them !

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought these thanks to this post holy FUCK so cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here, lol! Thanks for the great pixs :)

      Delete
  5. so preety shoes . i like the style . nice blog .
    Parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  6. mari-liis, we miss you!! are you coming back to blog??????????? pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there anywhere you know of selling these still? I've searched everywhere, I'm literally in love with this shoe, please help!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3 years later and still...DAMN! I wish I had known these existed. GORGEOUSSS. *crying*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...