Pages

Jan 23, 2012

Feeling the blues

Lime Crime - Candy Eyed eyeshadow helper Primer
Nyx Jumbo Eyepencil - Milk Inner corner, Brow highlight
Sugarpill - Tako Inner corner, Brow highlight
Sugarpill - Bulletproof Brow
Inglot - Matte 371 Middle of the lid, outer corner (bright blue)
Inglot - Matte 322 ★ Outer corner, crease (a bit darker blue)
Inglot - Pearl 415 ★ Lower lashline, blending in the inner corner (pearl greenish blue)
Inglot - AMC Shine 35 Inner corner, Brow highlight
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner - Black Primer
Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill Primer



Sorry for beeing so MIA lately... Even tho this blog is "obsessed with vanity", I just haven´t been feeling like it lately.. I´m working a lot and besides that, I hang out with friends or do some workout. I haven´t been feeling "glamorous" lately, so I´ve just had very natural nails, make-up and clothes.. Aka really nothing to show on this blog. I haven´t even had the energy to wash clothes, nevermind actually clean up my apartment. Woah, such a mess. This winter is totally sucking the life out of me. So hopefully I will recover some time at spring when the days are longer and brighter <3

...yes, the outer corner has a darker blue in it. It doesn´t show on the first pic..
 I LLLLLLOVE Inglot! It´s so easy to use their eyeshadows. I got actually 5 new colors. (Again).This time I randomly ordered from their website. Maybe someday I´ll get an inspiration to try something harder with these intense colors.

 ..this is what you get when taking a picture in my home :( The lighting is really terrible. But the blue looks even cooler now :D

*smirk*  
I´m off to bed, good night!

xoxo
Mari-Liis

4 comments:

  1. I really like how the blues contrast with your hair and make it seem even redder! I wish when I was feeling blue I could come up with such a pretty look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That first picture is sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. matte 371 is brilliant! i need that color

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...