Pages

Dec 10, 2011

Foiling, foiling...

Rio - Large silver glitter
 Whee ~ Another quick silver foil! As I mentioned - this lasts for a day in my use, but makes an impression at parties ;)

Making of..!

...What the foil's really look like.

Great individuals - but in these pictures they all look the same. (I mean in my different blog posts..)

Btw - this (third) time I realized that I have to wait even longer than what I last time expected, to get the best results.. I guess I should try to wait until the glue is too dry to make this work.... :D

xoxo
Mari-Liis

2 comments:

  1. Iihhaannaattt, mullaki oli noita mut käytin jo omani.. kauan odotit että liima kuivuu tarpeeks :o ?

    www.kynsienlakkailua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, tällä kertaa lakkasin kaikki yhden käden kynnet liimalla ja sit oottelin viel ainakin 45 sekuntia.. Sitten vasta viimeisen kynnen kohdalla (ottaen huomioon, et käytin kyllä aikaa noihin muihin kynsiin) niin foili toimi saumattomasti; tarttui hyvin kiinni ja irtaantui muovista samantien :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...