Pages

Apr 13, 2011

Must be the angels on a rampage

So this is the so highly expected BIG nail update½!! (Or not). Well, it is a nail updade at least :D

Rimmel - Matte finish top coat! An easy way to to do something new with your nails.

Let´s start with the package from bornprettystore.com. 


It took 4 weeks to get the package D:  It came from Singapore and it had goodies like this:

 Color is 042 Sky Blue, not sure about the name tho; DiCi?

It has a lot of pigment in it, and in the pic above, there is only one coat on my nails! Whoa. And the color is the prettiest ever.

 12 stamping templates! These are some cheap version of the Konad plates, but they work as well. Note; you can click the images to see them in original size~


Also a scraper and a stamper. So basically you add the special nail polish on the plate, scrape it and then take the image on the stamp and stamp it on your nails. What an invention!

100 fimo canes!

There are all kind of designs. Some are pretty ridiculous, and some are just pretty. :3


And then I ordered some things from Nelly.com. Takes only 2-3 days to reach my door!

Real Konad set; scraper and two way stamper.


Four Konad special nail polishes for stamping. I do intend to try my own ones too tho.


Three templates :3 Leopard and zebra prints.

Aand then things I ordered randomly from ebay:

Five different sized tools for decorating nails~

Zillions of rhinestones! A little closer look at these:

Five different colors, round shaped rhinez. Many sizes ♥

 More fimos! Fruits and flowers~

All kinds... pretty colours!

★ Silvers ★

 White and golden small pearls

....and all colors and sizes.I think all of these rhinestones cost like 10 euros?

I also purchased Opi base and top coat from Stockmann. I´ve only tried Mavala ones before, and I have to say that I like Opi more.. They have bigger bottles and they last longer. I actually didn´t use base coat before, because I thought; the more layers you add, the faster the design chips off. But not with Opi base coat! It honestly just adds the lifetime of the nail!


Oh and I also got tapes for decorating nails!

So for this look I used
Opi base coat
Skyblue polish
Konad stars from template
and Rimmel matte finish top coat ♥

I also did some marble nails again, but this time only the last nail looked good :D:D



Mm, jup, that´s it then! I´m super exited about this stuff ♥

Pendulum - Witchcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...