Pages

Jan 26, 2011

Nail mania!

Been covering my nails with beatiful colours and sparkles since.... I can´t even remember :D
My polishes atm

I would love to be able to do the spray painted nails (easier to play with the colors and shapes) and Minx nails. For you who don´t know what is minx; it´s like a picture that you melt on your own nails. Stays long and doesn´t chip away, at all. You can make pretty gold and any metal looking nails, or actually anything you want. I did a little research and found that at least in Australia, you could buy a starters pack for 250 A$. So maybe someday I will get it !

~ If I need some inspiration ~


Sometimes I design on artificial nails just to see if the colors fit well together~


...and sometimes they do!

These I made like.. three years ago. I have made like three sets of artificial nails alltogether, but never actually worn them :D I just prefer my own nails, cuz´ they are strong as hell (yay for that).

Last weeks nails
Made with:



Nivea Beaute Colour Mini - 01 Sugar
Lumene Natural Code - 9 Live it up
Mavala top coat fixator

This weeks nails, stripes ♥
Made with
OPI - NL B31 Flashbulb Fuchsia
Kiss Nail art - SPA12 Black

np. Die So Fluid - What a heart is for

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...